|Airdate||August 25, 2008|
|Written by||Hunt Baldwin & John Coveny|
|Directed by||Kevin Bacon|
|Previous episode||Problem Child|
|Next episode||Split Ends|
|Episode list||Season 4|
|“||Add quote here.||”|
— Who said it?
The division becomes personally involved when Detective Sanchez's brother is shot to death in the street and Sanchez himself pulls out all the stops to find the killer.
- Oscar Sanchez, Detective Sanchez's brother
- "Puppet", Oscar's girlfriend's ex-boyfriend
- Juan "Gooz" Guzman, convicted gangster
- Tony Guzman, Juan's younger brother
Closing the CaseEdit
- Sanchez summons the police to First and Indiana. First and Indiana is the center of East Los Angeles, where Sanchez lives, but is not a residential intersection.
- The motorcycle used by Sanchez in this episode is Raymond Cruz's own motorcycle. Cruz was born and raised in East Los Angeles. He is also literate in both Spanish and English.