|Title||“Special Master Part Two”|
|Airdate||January 12, 2015|
|Written by|| Story by Michael Berchem|
Teleplay by Leo Geter & Jim Leonard
|Directed by||Leo Geter|
|Guests|| Annie Potts|
|Previous episode||“Special Master Part One”|
|Next episode||“A Rose Is a Rose”|
|Episode list||Season 3|
Season Finale. The squad continues their hunt for "Burning Man" while Phillip Stroh has one last trick up his sleeve.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Lindsay Price (Deputy City Attorney Gloria Lim)
- Annie Potts (Clarissa)
- At the end of the episode, its implied that Phillip Stroh intends to kill the Uber driver who picked him up. In “By Any Means, Part 3”, one of Stroh's victims is listed as Gary Roberts, an Uber driver whose body was found dumped in the Salton Sea which is where Stroh ordered his driver to take him.
- In “A Rose Is a Rose”, five months after this, its determined that Stroh has fled the country. Stroh doesn't return until off-screen in the second half of season 5 and then in person for the end of “Conspiracy Theory, Part 4” and the "By Any Means" arc of season 6.
- In “A Rose Is a Rose”, its revealed that Julio Sanchez was suspended for five months without pay for attacking Markos Christakis in this episode.
- Despite his numerous heinous crimes and connection to Phillip Stroh, Markos Christakis' fate is never expanded upon after this episode. While discussing Stroh's accomplices in “By Any Means, Part 3”, Christakis alone has his fate unrevealed beyond being mentioned as having been betrayed by Stroh as well.