|Title||Special Master Part One|
|Airdate||January 12, 2015|
|Written by|| Story by Michael Berchem|
Teleplay by Ralph Gifford & Carson Moore
|Directed by||Steve Robin|
|Guests|| Billy Burke|
|Previous episode||Internal Affairs|
|Next episode||Special Master Part Two|
|Episode list||Season 3|
In exchange for a new deal, Phillip Stroh offers information on a serial rapist and killer but a condition is that he is allowed to talk to Rusty.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Jon Tenney as Deputy Chief Fritz Howard, commanding officer of the Special Operations Bureau.
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Lt. Chuck Cooper, commanding officer of the Special Investigation Section.
- Billy Burke as Phillip Stroh
- Nadine Velazquez as Deputy District Attorney Emma Rios
- It appears that in the Major Crimes Universe, the Special Investigation Section is under the command of the Special Operations Bureau. In the real LAPD, it is under the command of the Robbery-Homicide Division.