|Title||Products of Discovery|
|Airdate||June 8, 2009|
|Written by||Michael Alaimo|
|Directed by||Michael M. Robin|
|Previous episode||Double Blind|
|Next episode||Blood Money|
|Episode list||Season 5|
|“||I've been telling assholes to shut up and come with me since before you could tie your shoes||”|
— Lt. Louie Provenza
When four members of a family are killed in their home, the investigation suggests that their deaths were incidental and that the intended target was the father, who has testified against a drug dealer.
- Cynthia Rivera
- Wife of Victor Rivera.
- Mother-in-law of Victor Rivera.
- Son of Victor Rivera
- Daughter of Victor Rivera
- Victor Rivera
- He has a criminal record and was arrested for domestic violence six months ago, but the charges were dropped.
- Student of Cynthia Rivera, Victor Rivera claims he threatened her.
- Aria Mazón
- The woman Victor Rivera had an affair with. She was furious when she find out Victor wanted to break up with her.
- No casings.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Execution style.
- A pillow was used to muffle the sound.
- Anna Quezada called 911.