|Title||Off the Wagon|
|Airdate||August 15, 2016|
|Written by||Michael Zara|
|Directed by||Stacey K. Black|
|Guests|| Sherilyn Fenn|
|Previous episode||Moral Hazard|
|Next episode||Family Law|
|Episode list||Season 5|
— Det. Sanchez
Lts. Andy Flynn and Mike Tao delve into the mysterious overdose of a young Hollywood star and the trail of emotional destruction he left in his wake, while Rusty finally comes to a conclusion about how to handle the pregnancy of his biological mother.
- Chris Walker
- 24-year-old actor who plays a vigilante called Gold Storm.
- Former drug addict.
- After getting clean from drugs divorced his wife Tina.
- Sean Wheeler
- Chris Walker's former representative.
- Has filed a lawsuit against the victim.
- Marsha Walker
- Chris Walker's mother.
- Has also filed a lawsuit against her son.
- Tina Walker
- The victim's ex-wife.
- Jared Scopes
- The victim's sober living assistant.
- Found the victim dead in the steam room.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Stephanie Courtney (Dr. Debra "Deb" Morrow)
- Sherilyn Fenn (Marsha Walker)
- Jonathan Slavin (Jared Scopes)
- Stephanie Courtney, the actress who plays Dr. Deb, is best known as Flo, the pitch woman for Progressive Insurance. She has an extensive list of acting credits in addition to her work in the commercials.
Rusty and Sharon BeckEdit
- After some deliberation, Rusty decides to support his mother moving in with Gary's parents and raising Rusty's unborn sister with them.
- Sharon is shown to be far more accepting of her son's sexuality than she has in the past, warmly speaking with Gus and smiling as she hears the two declare their love for each other for the first time.
Rusty and GusEdit
- At the end of the episode, Rusty tells Gus he loves him for the first time and can't imagine life without him. After a moment of shock, Gus returns the sentiment and promises to hold Rusty to his words.