|Airdate||August 1, 2016|
|Written by||Nick Zayas|
|Directed by||David McWhirter|
|Previous episode||Tourist Trap|
|Next episode||Off the Wagon|
|Episode list||Season 5|
After a shootout in a tow yard leaves three people dead, Major Crimes must scramble to find a disturbed man with a bag full of guns and a long list of grievances before he kills again. Meanwhile, Rusty pushes against LAPD policy in an attempt to find more evidence related to the murder of Buzz's father and uncle.
- Jerry Gray
- Night Manager at Red Zone Towing
- Lea Cook
- Attendant at Red Zone Towing
- Michael James
- Clerk at Red Zone Towing
- Marco Guerra
- Elliot Chase's old boss at Rippletts Water bottling.
- General Manager at Rippletts Water bottling who was suspected of skimming money from the company.
- Hit with a lamp and tied to a chair.
- Poked and slashed repeatedly until his death which was ultimately caused by a major cut on his femoral artery.
- Richard Downey
- Mortgage Lawyer for Elliot and Karen Chase in 2009.
- Elliot Chase
- Engineer who used to design surgical Tools for Breene Medical Instruments. BMI got bought out by a pharmaceutical company in 2008 and he was subsequently fired.
- Fired from a book-keeping job at Rippletts Water bottling.
- Lost his house in the economy crisis.
- Fell into depression and was divorced by his wife, Karen.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Jere Burns (Elliot Chase)