|Airdate||July 9, 2012|
|Written by||Steven Kane|
|Directed by||Steve Robin|
|Previous episode||Silent Partner|
|Next episode||Fool's Gold|
|Episode list||Season 7|
|“||Add quote here.||”|
— Who said it?
Brenda goes up against her old nemesis Phillip Stroh again when he defends a man suspected of raping and murdering a prostitute in court.
- Gweneth Adler, a nurse at St. Leo's Children's Hospital who was found in a hotel room where she had been drugged, raped and murdered.
- George Harris, a cab driver who was charges with a similar rape about a year ago when his lawyer got him off when the rape victim couldn't be found
- Phillip Stroh, a defense attorney specilizing in sex crimes who is himself a suspected serial rapist and is suspected to be George's partner
- Charlie, a bartender at Stella's where Gweneth was last seen alive before being found in the hotel
Closing the CaseEdit
- Jonathan Del Arco Dr. Morales
- Ransford Doherty Coroner's Investigator Kendall
- Amanda Mason Warren DDA Claire Baldwin
- James B. Sikking Judge Edward Crosby
- Julia Whelan Natalie Gilbert
- Scott Michael Morgan George Harris
- Alex Solowitz Tommy
- Ryan Bittle Charlie
- Mark Mueller Bailiff
- Karen Lew Court Clerk
Special Guest Stars
- Billy Burke Phillip Stroh
- This episode was rated US TV-14-DL.
- Original International Air Dates:
Canada: July 11, 2012 on Super Channel 1 / Super Channel 1 HD
Finland: September 10, 2012 on MTV3
Czech Republic: December 13, 2012 on Prima LOVE
Turkey: December 25, 2012 on CN BC-e