|Airdate||August 15, 2011|
|Written by||James Duff & Mike Berchem|
|Directed by||Sheelin Choksey|
|Previous episode||Forgive Us Our Trespasses|
|Next episode||A Family Affair|
|Episode list||Season 7|
|“||Add quote here.||”|
— Who said it?
The body of a convicted sex offender turns up on a home construction site; Brenda and Fritz weigh the expense of a high priced attorney.
Closing the CaseEdit
Brenda and Fritz get into a disagreement, which leads to an attorney named Garth to become involved.
Ultimately, the situation is considered a minor thing and Garth departs after making the couple swear they would no longer keep secrets from each other.
- Jonathan Del Arco Dr. Morales
- Ransford Doherty Coroner's Investigator Kendall
- Josh Casaubon Greg Turner
- Laura Regan Malin Turner
- Ryan Alosio Ron King
- Robyn Cohen Debbie King
- Maximiliano Hernandez Raymond Aguirre
- Christopher Darga David Romano
- Andrew Leeds Conner Ellis
- Grace Kaufman Kayla King
Special Guest Stars
This episode was rated US TV-14-V.
Original International Airdates:
Finland: April 2, 2012 on MTV3
Czech Republic: July 25, 2012 on Prima LOVE
Belgium: July 8, 2012 on VT4
Turkey: October 16, 2012 on CNBC-e
- This episode marks the first appearance of Gavin Q. Baker III.