|Title||“Hindsight, Part 4”|
|Airdate||March 6, 2016|
|Written by||Michael Alaimo|
|Directed by||Leo Geter|
|Previous episode||“Hindsight, Part 3”|
|Next episode||“Hindsight, Part 5”|
|Episode list||Season 4|
As more information pours in about victims from the past, and how they tie to the murders of the present, Lt. Cooper and Amy Sykes get caught in an unexpected gun fight. Sharon finally finds the pressure point she needs for leverage against both Rev. Price and his attorney and Mark Hickman as she forces her way forward to the truth.
- Jon Barnes, father of Jeremiah Barnes and boyfriend of Tamika Weaver. Killed in a shoot-out with Lieutenant Chuck Cooper, Detective Amy Sykes and Dennis Price.
- Daniel Price, was the shot caller of the 28th Street Bloods, 12 years ago. Currently the reverend of Salvation Community Church after turning to faith.
- Dennis Price, brother of Daniel Price. Currently youth minister at Salvation Community Church.
- Mark Hickman, former LAPD detective who committed perjury on the stand during the trial for Officer Reese's murder. Was having an affair with DDA Gray who he was in love with.
- Peter Goldman, defense attorney of Daniel and Dennis Price.
- Jon Barnes, father of Jeremiah Barnes and boyfriend of Tamika Weaver.
- Prepaid cellphone tied to the murders of Tamika Weaver, Jeremiah Barnes and Emile Fisher, found in Peter Goldman's car. Had residue of corn starch on it.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Julie Ann Emery (Detective Stephanie Dunn, whose husband was murdered along with DDA Gray. Dunn is a Narcotics detective temporarily assigned to the Weaver/Barnes murders)
- Jason Gedrick (Mark Hickman, former LAPD detective who committed perjury on the stand during the trial following Officer Reese's murder. He was having an affair with DDA Gray who he was in love with)
- Tarik Lowe (Daniel Price, shot caller of the 28th Street Bloods, 12 years ago. Currently the pastor of Salvation Community Church)
- Arjay Smith (Dennis Price, brother of Daniel Price. Used to be a member of 28th Street Bloods. Currently youth minister at Salvation Community Church)
- Allen Maldonado (Jon Barnes, father of Jeremiah Barnes and boyfriend of Tamika Weaver)
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner (Lieutenant Chuck Cooper from the Special Investigation Section (SIS))
- Kathe Mazur (Deputy District Attorney Andrea Hobbs)
- Curtis Armstrong (Defense Attorney Peter Goldman)
- Dawnn Lewis (Patrice Perry)
- Rene Rosado (Gustavo Wallace)
- Following Rusty bringing Sharon Beck's concerns about his safety before Provenza, she is brought to be interrogated. Sharon offers to testify against Gary Lewis in exchange for Major Crimes promising Rusty's safety from him.
- Using the number to Gary's cell phone provided by Sharon Beck, the LAPD is able to track down Gary and arrest him.