|Title||“Hindsight, Part 3”|
|Airdate||February 29, 2016|
|Written by||Ralph Gifford & Carson Moore|
|Directed by||Patrick Duffy|
|Previous episode||“Hindsight, Part 2”|
|Next episode||“Hindsight, Part 4”|
|Episode list||Season 4|
After finding another victim, Sharon angrily turns her attention back to former LAPD Det. Mark Hickman, who has developed given his habit of appearing in the wrong place at the wrong time, and has a secret that may be a motive for murder for either him or his wife. The possible gang war ratchets up a notch with three more murders. Fritz and his team help the LAPD show up in force at Tamika’s funeral, where Tao makes an interesting discovery involving Peter Goldman, the notorious lawyer who has dedicated his life to attacking the LAPD.
- Emile "Easy" Fisher, one of the robbers of the flower shop, 12 years ago. Murdered with a lethal overdose of black tar heroin.
- Daniel Price, was the shot caller of the 28th Street Bloods, 12 years ago. Currently the reverend of Salvation Community Church after turning to faith.
- Greg "Buddha" Mann, , runs a chop shop in Fontana.
- Mark Hickman, former LAPD detective who committed perjury on the stand during the trial for Officer Reese's murder. Was having an affair with DDA Gray who he was in love with.
- Sherry Hickman, wife of Mark Hickman. Retired LAPD detective.
- Jon Barnes, father of Jeremiah Barnes and boyfriend of Tamika Weaver.
- Peter Goldman, defense attorney of Daniel Price.
- Heroin syringe used to kill Emile Fisher.
- Prepaid cellphone tied to the murders of Tamika Weaver, Jeremiah Barnes and Emile Fisher, found in Peter Goldman's car.
Closing the CaseEdit
- Julie Ann Emery (Detective Stephanie Dunn, whose husband was murdered along with DDA Gray. Dunn is a Narcotics detective temporarily assigned to the Weaver/Barnes murders.)
- Jason Gedrick (Mark Hickman, former LAPD detective who committed perjury on the stand during the trial following Officer Reese's murder. Was having an affair with DDA Gray who he was in love with.)
- Brigid Brannagh (Sherry Hickman, wife of Mark Hickman. Retired LAPD detective.)
- Tarik Lowe (Daniel Price, shot caller of the 28th Street Bloods, 12 years ago. Currently the pastor of Salvation Community Church.)
- Arjay Smith (Dennis Price, brother of Daniel Price. Used to be a member of 28th Street Bloods. Currently youth minister at Salvation Community Church.)
- Edward 'Grapevine' Fordham Jr. (Greg "Buddha" Mann, runs a chop shop in Fontana, California.)
- Allen Maldonado (Jon Barnes, father of Jeremiah Barnes and boyfriend of Tamika Weaver.)
- Ever Carradine (Sharon Beck)
- Jon Tenney (Deputy Chief Fritz Howard from the Special Operations Bureau.)
- Curtis Armstrong (Defense Attorney Peter Goldman)
- Kathe Mazur (Deputy District Attorney Andrea Hobbs)
- The police catch Sharon Beck who is driving the car from the armed robbery and Gary Lewis' escape from Chuck Cooper. Sharon refuses to cooperate however.
- At Sharon Raydor's suggestion, Rusty visits his biological mother at the jailhouse where she insists she didn't know that Gary was planning the armed robbery until too late. She refuses to cooperate out of fear for Rusty's life and tearfully tells him that he has a new life and new mother with Sharon Raydor and to forget her.
- Concerned, Rusty and Gus tell Provenza of Sharon's fears.
Rusty and Sharon RaydorEdit
- Before leaving to see his biological mother, Rusty unequivocally calls Sharon Raydor his mother after she calls Sharon Beck his mom.
- While visiting with his biological mother, Sharon Beck acknowledges to Rusty that Sharon Raydor was a much better mother to him than she ever was and feels that Rusty belongs with Sharon Raydor.