|Airdate||January 26, 2009|
|Written by||Adam Belanoff|
|Directed by||Elodie Keene|
|Previous episode||Time Bomb|
|Next episode||Junk in the Trunk|
|Episode list||Season 4|
|“||I heard you found God recently, maybe he'll protect you.||”|
— Brenda Leigh Johnson
Brenda reinvestigates what was thought to be a suicide of a down-on-his-luck man while looking for wedding chapels with her parents.
- Jeffrey "Jeff" Crawford, former contractor
- Pastor Paul Hicks, the minister of the victim's congregation
- Ed Crawford, the victim's brother and former business partner
- Beth Gibson, the victim's cancer-sick girlfriend
- Dana Crawford, the victim's ex-wife
Closing the CaseEdit
- Clay: "If that girl had it her way, she'd ask the minister to stop by a crime scene and then serve Ho Hos out of her purse."
Ho Hos are a brand of cream-filled snack cakes.